Saturday, May 31, 2008

Maffetone Phase 2

Over the last few months I have done 3 races and have PB'd in them all, Unfortunately towards the end I was getting niggling pains in achilles and hip. Before hand I would have carried on through it and got injured. This time I have taken a week off and have just got back from a 15 mile run doing Maffetone Phase 2. I was very succesful with this plan last time, and so I am going to stick to it again religiously to get the base building and stamina back up to where it ought to be which I know will benefit me greatly after the hols when I think about racing agan, in August.

No comments:

 
table.RAStats { background-color: #E7FFE7; border: 1px solid #6F6F6F; } span.RATitle { font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; } span.RALabel { font-weight: bold; color: #333333; } span.RAValue { color: #8080FF; }