Saturday, July 28, 2007

Long Run Home

There is nothing better than letting all your weekly built up stresses out on a run, especially when I decided to run away from work to home yesterday. I took my stuff with me to work and then headed off home down the long and winding Chorley New Road. It is a bit mind numbing as there is nothing much to look at so it hard to keep concentration levels up. What was supposed to be a long run turned into quite a good 15km run, my PB, and I didn't push half as hard as when I went for it last time.

I am still pushing for the last 3 pounds to reach my Weight Watchers Goal, so foolishly went home and had a bowl of cereal for my tea. I ended my night with my first go at an hour of Yoga and felt it the next day.

No comments:

 
table.RAStats { background-color: #E7FFE7; border: 1px solid #6F6F6F; } span.RATitle { font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; } span.RALabel { font-weight: bold; color: #333333; } span.RAValue { color: #8080FF; }